- Zero Down 100% Financing Mortgage Loans in KY
- KY FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae Guidelines
- Guide to Closing Costs
- Rural Development Loans USDA
- Tips to ensure your mortgage closes smoothly
- What Credit Score do You Need to qualify for a FHA VA KHC Kentucky Mortgage
- Mortgage Rate Lock
- Mortgage Calculators
- Fannie Mae HomePath Ky Kentucky Fannie Mae HomePath lender
- Helpful Links
- Documents Needed for Loan Approval
- Down Payment Assistance for Ky First Time Home Buyers
- Common Questions from Kentucky First-time Homebuye...
- Kentucky VA Mortgage
Friday, July 22, 2016
How Do Large Deposits Effect Mortgage Loan Approvals?
* In all cases above, the underwriter needs to verify that any unidentified deposit(s) did not originate as a result of borrowed funds (New Loan, Advance against Credit Card, etc), and a new obligation was created that needs to be included in the DTI.