How can Kentucky Home Buyers qualify for this low rate of 2%?
- Households that do not exceed $35,000 gross annual income, and meet ONE of the following:
- At least one home buyer is 62 years old or older.
- At least one member is disabled and is receiving disability income.
- A single- or two-parent household with at least one dependent child under the age of 18 living in the home.
- Must be a first-time home buyer, unless property in targeted county.
- Existing and new construction (purchase price limit of $115,000).
- Regular and Affordable Down payment Assistance Program available.
- 640 minimum credit score.
- FHA, VA, and RHS first mortgage options.