- Zero Down 100% Financing Mortgage Loans in KY
- KY FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae Guidelines
- Guide to Closing Costs
- Rural Development Loans USDA
- Tips to ensure your mortgage closes smoothly
- What Credit Score do You Need to qualify for a FHA VA KHC Kentucky Mortgage
- Mortgage Rate Lock
- Mortgage Calculators
- Fannie Mae HomePath Ky Kentucky Fannie Mae HomePath lender
- Helpful Links
- Documents Needed for Loan Approval
- Down Payment Assistance for Ky First Time Home Buyers
- Common Questions from Kentucky First-time Homebuye...
- Kentucky VA Mortgage
Thursday, December 31, 2015
$15,000 Grant for Kentucky Home Buyers in 2016
Thinking about selling your home in 2016?
Jefferson County is going to be a hot real estate market in the first quarter of 2016. You will want your home on the market. Starting January 20thn make sure the buyers getting this assistance are looking at your home.is offering (FORGIVABLE) for qualified first time homebuyers in certain counties. Jefferson County is one of those counties! Don't Delay! - You don’t have time to recover from the holidays. This money will not last long. Call me so we ca
Did you say to yourself - “My house isn’t located in Jefferson County!”
Undoubtedly, this hot real estate market will spill over into the surrounding counties. Some of the people selling their homes in Jefferson County just might want to buy yours. Don’t be a spring seller because that may be too late!!! Call me for a free market analysis and let’s get your home on the market before this limited money is gone.