- Zero Down 100% Financing Mortgage Loans in KY
- KY FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie Mae Guidelines
- Guide to Closing Costs
- Rural Development Loans USDA
- Tips to ensure your mortgage closes smoothly
- What Credit Score do You Need to qualify for a FHA VA KHC Kentucky Mortgage
- Mortgage Rate Lock
- Mortgage Calculators
- Fannie Mae HomePath Ky Kentucky Fannie Mae HomePath lender
- Helpful Links
- Documents Needed for Loan Approval
- Down Payment Assistance for Ky First Time Home Buyers
- Common Questions from Kentucky First-time Homebuye...
- Kentucky VA Mortgage
Friday, November 15, 2013
Neighbor Next Door Sales Programs for kentucky first time home buyer program
Neighbor Next Door Sales Programs
The Neighbor Next Door initiatives are a collection of FHA's home sales programs designed to help communities and promote homeownership.
Help a neighborhood! Buy a home through HUD's Good Neighbor Next Door initiative designed to encourage renewal of revitalization areas by providing law enforcement officers, firefighters, emergency medical technicians and teachers an opportunity to purchase homes in these communities. HUD provides a substantial incentive in the form of a fifty percent discount off the list price of eligible properties.
Learn more about HUD's Good Neighbor Next Door Sales program.